The firm’s Brands Department are experts in advising clients on brand protection strategies, including clearance, monitoring and enforcement as well as trade mark and design filing. The team works in tandem with the firm’s IP disputes and commercial contracts groups. The team have previously acted for a well-known designer on its trade mark and design filing strategy.
The successful Trade Mark Paralegal can look forward to:
- Assisting with, and preparing estimates for, pre-filing searches
- Preparing and filing trade mark applications
- Reviewing and interpreting all correspondence for relevant deadlines and add/review appropriate deadlines and reminders
- Filing oppositions and assisting in obtaining advice from overseas agents
- Recording registrable transactions at UK and EUIPO
- Updating client TM reports
- A Paralegal with a minimum of one years’ experience within a Trade Mark team
- Ability to carry out all aspects of trade mark and design formalities work accurately
- Detailed working knowledge of trade mark application processes in UKIPO, EUIPO, WIPO and international
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and proactive approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
This is a rare opportunity for a Trade Mark Paralegal to further their experience within a leading Trade Mark team. Please apply today to find out more.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.